Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Win Baggo - The Official Toss Game!

My husband and I played Baggo for the first time at a Memorial Day picnic hosted by our friends a few years ago.  I have to admit, I'm not big on competitive games...I usually prefer to cheer from the sidelines with a cool beverage!  But this game got me up and out of my seat.  I had a great time! The jokes were flying fast and furious and the friendly competition just added to the fun.  I was officially converted to a Baggo fan that day.
The great thing about Baggo is that anyone can play.  Yes, it's a game of skill which is why it's so addictive.  Yet it's not so physically taxing that guests are excluded from joining in the fun.  This game can be enjoyed by everyone.  I love activities that break the ice and bring people together and Baggo does a great job of both. 
The awesome folks at Baggo would like one lucky J. Leigh Designz follower to win a Baggo Classic Game Board Set valued at $99.95!  I just entered this giveaway, but you can too.  (Thanks to Baggo, I've learned to enjoy a little friendly competition.)  Head on over to J Leigh Designz for your chance to enter and to learn more about this and other great Baggo products.  Ends 7/5.

No comments: